Olan has moved down to Tassie from Melbourne for uni...and so on Tuesday night we (ness, alex, elle and myself) went for a wander at the wharf to show her around.
At the top of the Grand Chancellor
Alex & Ness showing off their bums.
Elle sprawled out on one of the couches up the top of the grand chancellor
Hanging out at the Wharf
Me riding a (I'm not actually sure what this is) some form of animal statue on the wharf
Ness and I think his name was Stephen
Elle decided she wanted to go over to the penguins on the rocks...and so she took off her shoes and attempted to jump over the water...she got a bit stuck and turned back.
oh! I gave Stephen a Kiss!
And Elle took a photo! haha
1 comment:
Hey Camilla,
How are ya?
I left you a comment ages ago, it's Cassie Watson from down Glen Huon way, I haven't seen you for yonks. I just got married, the pic's are posted on my blog if you want a look see.
Hope to hear back from you.
Love Cas xo
www.casandjared.blogspot.com
Post a Comment