Since Nina (our Finnish friend who Elle met on her mission) was in Tasmania for only a few more days after YSA camp, we took her to see some of Tasmania's beauty.
On the day after camp (Tuesday), I was leaving Launceston and decided to see what Elle and Nina were up to. I found out that they, along with Tania, were going to the Tahune airwalk. So I very kindly asked for them to wait until I got to Hobart so that I could go with them, and they very kindly agreed.
Here are some photos from our trip to the airwalk. It was a good day, and a bit of fun, even though it was insanely expensive!!!
photo in the car with Elle's camera
On our way back from the airwalk, we stopped on the side of the road to buy some cherries. They were so delicious. Even Tania ate some, and she tells us she doesn't like cherries!
When we got back into Huonville, we decided that we would go for a paddle on the river on the paddle boats.
We had two boats, me and Trig on one, and Elle and Nina on the other. While we were paddling in the middle of the river, Trig and Elle decided to see if they could swap boats. So we lined up the boats, and they made a simultaneous swap. We then kept on paddling, then all of a sudden we hear Trig telling us that the car keys had fallen out of her pocket, and landed on the very edge of the boat. Thank goodness they didn't fall any further away from here, or they would probably now be sitting on the very bottom of the Huon River!!!


1 comment:
Looks like an awesome time! I am stoked Elle Is back she looks like she has grown her hair out?! Hope you had a blast at YA camp.
Love you
Post a Comment