Seeing as this entry is titled "camp draws to an end", obviously I was a bit slack and didn't take any photos during camp! But, Camp was heaps of fun! I was just having too much fun to be worried about taking photos :-)
Camp consisted of...
Friday night:
- Team building/getting-to-know-you games, run by Rachie. There were really good. They included brain teasers & skill testers (eating jelly with chopsticks & the one where you ahve to pass lifesavers along a row with toothpicks). We had three teams so there was a bit of competition going on.
- Playstation games - singstar and guitar hero.
- For me, setting up my cabin (I shared with Jess)
- Walk to the beach with some of the YSA, just hanging out and talking and all that
- Doing some of the many puzzles floating around camp
- Sleeping at Coll's place to 'protect her', with Fiona.
Saturday:
- Brekky and morning devotional.
- BEACH!
- Lunch - Salad rolls and fruit
- For me and jess, the afternoon consisted of decorating for the dance!! With our blue billowing material with the sequins (which took hours to sew on!), 224 stars to hang from the roof, and lots of different sets of fairy lights.
- Dinner - roast turkey and veggies
- The Dance - I was the DJ - I think it turned out pretty well personally.
Sunday:
- Brekky
- Sacrament meeting
- Relief Society and Priesthood
- Lunch - soup
- Afternoon workshops with the Challis' and the Travers'.
- NAP!
- Dinner - spaghetti bolognase
- Testimony meeting/fireside
- Hanging out and chatting til all hours of the morning
Monday:
- Brekky and morning devotional
- Pack up and Clean up
- Hang around with everyone
- Followed by...After party at Collette's House!
Sam & Ness
Lisa
Rachie in my shadow
My feet and havaianas & rachael's feet and havaianas
Me and Nina (our Finnish visitor)
My awesome Australian Sombrero
(yes..I do know that sombrero's are Mexican...)
Three stunning girls: rach, sam, tash
Tash being charming...
Hayds being inventive with the tupperware jug
Me and Mazza
1 comment:
oooh Welcome to the blogerazi Milla...woohoo..great start girly...keep 'em coming:)
Post a Comment