This day has to be documented. I am sorry that there are no photos to go along with this.
It is a miracle. Camilla Mitchell, the girl who rarely in her life eats steak, went to Hogsbreath tonight and ate a megacut steak. Let me tell you, that is an awful lot of meat for someone who doesn't eat steak. But it was pretty damn tasty. It was just so huge!
When I mentioned it to Alex today (wednesday), he told me that if he had a gold star, he would have given me one. ha ha ha.
And when I told Dad, he laughed. I don't think he could imagine me eating that much meat!
So that is my achievement for the week.
Oh, also, I guess another achievement for tuesday is...I officially started working today. I am doing some lab work at the Clinical school for one of my lecturers. It's fun. It makes me feel like I am doing something important, instead of just doing something to get assessed on! haha. I only work for a few hours a week, but that is enough for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment