Friday, March 14, 2008

SLACK!

My gosh, I just realised how slack I have been.  On Sunday Chelsea told me that I needed to update my blog...and I just looked and noticed that I hadn't posted since the 27th of Feb...it is now half way through March!!

I guess the whole, going back to uni thing has meant that I haven't been doing all that much, and the stuff I have done, I just never have my camera on me.

I promise that I will take some photos very soon (maybe even tonight) just to blog!!

xx

2 comments:

Essie said...

Oh Good! I've noticed how slack you have been too and have been waiting patiently for you to do a new post! Come on MillieVanillie!!

Chelsea Parsons said...

good! I have been forgetting my camera everywhere too. With Hattie to get in and out of the car and my belly as well, a camera is just too much to think about! You dont have an excuse!!!!