As Hayds was floating around in the part of the pool that I took the cover off (about a quarter of the pool), he decided that he wanted to go swimming underneath the pool cover. He tried it once, and ran out of air, and all me and collette saw was a bump appear in the middle of the pool cover.
Hayden then tried the swim under the covers once again. This time with the help of Collette's voice (this is collette talking to Hayds from the other end of the pool) he made it all the way to the end.
And then we took photos of him in the little "cave" at the end of the pool.
Haha, oh...and I had to include a photo of stekki's (hayden) car after it had been graffitied on with pink zinc! Classic!
2 comments:
Hey Camilla!
It's Cassie Watson, how are you? Long time no see!
I'm getting married this month! Ahhh... How exciting! I'm living up in Emerald QLD with Jared's family and just finishing the organisation of the wedding and stuff! How are you and what are you up to! Glad you joined the blogging bandwagon!
Hope to hear from you!
Cas xo
Cas!
Wow, it has been forever! sound like life is good for you. getting married? insane!!!
I'll have to check out your blog so i can see wedding pics!!
xx
Post a Comment