On the last weekend in May, I headed over to Melbourne to meet the new nephew, Asher, and to play with Ethan and Tessa :-)
I left on Friday morning (took the day off uni) and when I arrived I caught the bus in to town and walked up to Emma's. We headed in to the city for a bit of a shop, had some lunch, and met up with Andrew after he finished work. After shopping with him for a bit, me and Andrew caught the train out to their house, in Pascoe Vale.
Ethan wanted to take photos with Aunty Milla's camera - so I taught him how to hold the button down...and I also taught him how the camera can take photos "by itself" on self timer! There were LOTS of bad photos of Ethy's tshirt and his chin and up his nose - but he had fun doing it!!
On Saturday we headed off the Emerald, to Puffing Billy. They were having a "day out with Thomas" day so we took the kiddies out to meet Thomas!!
Ethan was very excited about the train tracks that were set up in the shop!
It was just like his table at home...only better!!
Look at him in his little hat!!!
We then got to go for a ride on the train!!
Ethan was very excited, and was being a good boy standing behind the white line!
Tessa was being so cute on the train! I think she loved it!!
After the train ride we got to watch a pantomime that had the REAL Thomas the tank in it!! We got to watch him, and sing along and call him to us to do some work! The kids were so excited to see Thomas!!
Ethy got a special treat - a thomas the tank painted on his face!!
He also got a Thomas the Tank balloon!!
I think that the "day out with Thomas" was a success!!
On Saturday night I met up with Fiona Bashford (she lives in Melb these days) and we went to the footy together. The game was St Kilda vs Sydney at Ethihad Stadium (the old Telstra Dome). I love going to the football.
On Sunday I spent the morning playing with Ethan and then we headed off to church. That night I had lots of cuddles with Asher, and took some photos of the boys!!
Ethan wanted to take some more photos with my camera
- he got one with Beth in the background! he he
I left Melbourne very early (6am) monday morning to be back at uni in time for lab meeting! It was a great weekend playing with the boys - and seeing Tessa on Saturday!!






2 comments:
Oh what a great weekend you had with those little nephews of yours Aunty Milla...i didnt know that little Asher had even been on the way...tell them Congratulations from me and Kelv...sooo cute....good to see you this weekend too...your looking good girl...
Yay for the Saints! Haha. Not sure if they are even a good team to cheer for but I love St. Kilda so I guess I consider them my team. LOL.
Post a Comment