Yep Mac's are definetely the best thing since sliced bread - although I think buying unsliced bread is good coz you can cut it to your own thickness... but back to the mac - YES. Loving it. I might have to invest in one.... of I already did.. haha
yes very nice. I have a pc and I have been thinking about swapping over but I really can't bring myself to do it even though the mac lovers really love their macs. Maybe one day when I am wealthy...so pretty much never!
5 comments:
woo hooo, I LOVE my Mac so much... will never go back to pc! Have fun!
I think my mac is the best thing ever! Although I would love a macbook. But happy with what I have for now.
Yep Mac's are definetely the best thing since sliced bread - although I think buying unsliced bread is good coz you can cut it to your own thickness... but back to the mac - YES. Loving it. I might have to invest in one.... of I already did.. haha
yes very nice. I have a pc and I have been thinking about swapping over but I really can't bring myself to do it even though the mac lovers really love their macs. Maybe one day when I am wealthy...so pretty much never!
CooL!! Cant wait to play with it!!
Post a Comment