The Ball:

3. Rach, Makala, Lisa, Gemma and I; 4. Ness and I;
4. Brook and myself; 6. Rach, Alex and I.
The Summer Carnival:
3. The rest of the random asian family; 4. The Rattrays with their "I'm sick of lining up" faces;
5. Lunch at the carnival; 6. The line for the dodgem cars.
Glowsticks with Beata and Rach:

1. Tash and myself; 2. Me, Alex and Rach;
3. Rach, Han, Sally and I; 4. Rachie and myself;
5. Chris and I; 6. Rach and Peter.
Way too many people in one car:
3. Ash and Chris; 4. Hannah and Alex;
5. The Scum circle; 6. Rhys.
Goodbyes on the last day:
4. Tash and I; 5. Ness, Rach, Sam, Alex, Lisa and I;
6. Spud and I; 7. Leigh and myself
1. Gemma and her first ever Hungry Jacks experience; 2. Makala, Me, Hien, Adam and Gemma







4 comments:
what a lot of familiar favorite and gorgeous faces..... yeah such fun...
Wait, Gemma has never had Hungry Jacks before? Weird.
And convention looks fun! Jealous!
mmm did you put all these photos together in um.. cartoon thingo? oh whats it called?! ITS LIKE MY FAVOURITE mac programme. (kyle and i dont have it on our mac... I want comiclife.. how do i get it?)
Oh my gosh jess. I forogt about comiclife. I don't use it often at all. but i def could have done these blogs in it! I used photoshop to make these little montages of photos!
And Kim, yes, gemma had NEVER had hungry jacks before - seriously strange, I know! haha
Post a Comment