On Australia Day I went to the Big Day Out in Melbourne with Matty, Nic, Chris and Paul. It was SO much fun. It was hot, but not excessively crazy (prob about 30ish all day). I did not get sunburnt or get dehydrated (amazing, for me!) and I had the BEST time!
Throughout the day I ended up seeing:
Lisa Mitchell (four songs)
Karnivool (most of their set)
Kasabian (whole set)
Eskimo Joe (one song)
Girl Talk (whole set)
Dizee Rascal (three songs)
Rise Against (whole set apart from 1-2 songs)
Lily Allen (whole set)
Grinspoon (first half)
Powderfinger (second half)
Muse (whole set)
Kasabian were awesome!! Muse blew me away - they were absolutely fantastic. I loved seeing Lisa Mitchell, and she was surprisingly good on a big stage, Lilly Allen was very entertaining and great fun, and Rise Against and Karnivool were great! I had an awesome day!
Here are some photos which I've stolen from some reviews I found on the net...I didn't take a camera with me, as that would have required an extra pocket that I did not have!
Lily Allen in her Australian Flag top
Kasabian

Muse and the amazing laser lights show during their set.










1 comment:
lotsof blogging lately miss milly moo... good to see u catching up.xx
Post a Comment