Thursday, February 11, 2010

and the girl turns 22.

On Monday, January 11th, it was my birthday. I turned twenty-two.

On Sunday night, I had a birthday BBQ at Matt's place with Matt, Nic, Drew, Chris and Paul.

In the morning, I went out for breakfast at Zum, in Salamanca, with my friend from school, Sarah. She bought me some Gerberas.

When I got home, I got a visit from Carmen and baby Jackson, to give me a birthday cupcake (Carmy is my visiting teacher)

The day before, at church, Fran gave me a present from her and Carmen (as she is also my VT).

I spent the afternoon at seven mile beach with Fiona, Campbell, James, Collette and Simone, Simon and baby Jonty, as there were down for the day.

That night, I went out for dinner at Hogsbreath with some of the crew from uni: Lila and Dave, Kate, Katherine and Lucy. I got the coolest apron from Lucy!

Throughout the day I got lots of phone calls, messages and facebook love. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! xxx


(Photos to come)

No comments: