Wednesday, January 14, 2009

the purchases and my favourites...

So I spent lots of money while away in the US of A.  Here are some photos of everything (or nearly everything) I got.


All my clothes and shoes...



All my "stuff" - food, pictures, books, DVD's etc.



All the Christmas presents I bought for the family...



And some of my favourite moments and things from the holiday


San Francisco
  • Union square in San Francisco
  • The cool house in San Fran that was changed into a piece of art work with furniture hanging out the windows
  • Going over the Golden Gate Bridge

Disneyworld, Orlando
  • Churro's
  • Caramel Apples
  • The Mt. Everest Rollercoaster
  • Hollywood studios - it was awesome
  • Cirque du Soleil
  • Seeing twilight

New York
  • Bagels!!!
  • Hot chocolate every morning
  • The statue of liberty was awesome
  • Seeing the typical american scene - kids playing basketball at the local neighbourhood court...
  • Central park
  • Macy's
  • FAO Schwarz
  • Times Square
  • HAIRSPRAY on broadway!!!
  • My awesome Hairspray poster signed by the whole cast!!

Utah
  • Walmart!!!
  • Steve, Kim & Aaron! :-)
  • The random drive with Kim
  • SNOW!!
  • The Great Salt Lake
  • Temple square
  • BYU Bookstore
Food!
  • Rootbeer :-)
  • Whatchamacallits
  • Peanut Butter M&Ms


And I'm sure there's heaps more - but these were my main favourite things :-)

It was an AWESOME holiday, and I had heaps and heaps of fun!!

2 comments:

kimmers said...

I'm so excited that I made your favourite memories list TWICE! I love seeing all the stuff you bought ... I wonder how you got it all home. You must not have brought anything on your trip with you.

Ange Harriss said...

Oh that makes me want to go back.. it's a bit sad it doesn't last very long! haha Good blogging Mills