Yes yes everyone, it was my birthday not long ago. January 11th! I turned twenty one years old! On the saturday night (the tenth) I went out for dinner with my uni friends. We went to Annapurna in Salamanca. It was delicious!! I had the Malai Kofta, and it was sooo good! Nearly everyone was there except for Ben, Lila and Katherine (I think...)
Kate & Fonz
After dinner we went to the O so the girls could have some drinks, and I got a birthday mocktail from Soph (Thanks girl). It was delicious!!
On Sunday (my actual birthday) I went to church, went to Matty's after church and we had raspberries and cream for lunch, I got my pressie from him, and then I went over to Mary's house. We went and visited Carmen and Tristan's new little baby boy, Jackson.
Mares & Baby Jackson
Then I had dinner with the Bell's and King's. I had a tiny little lamington for my birthday cake and we put a candle in it. All of the Bells and Kings sang happy birthday to me which was slightly embarrassing but nice. That night Brielle came over and we took her in to the hospital to see the baby again. Me and mares then just hung out at her house and talked to Shaun for a bit....then I went with Matty to the airport to pick up Lisa and Nicole, got my birthday surprise from them (Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!!) and headed to Lisa's to watch a movie with her and Mary!! BIG day for my birthday!
On Monday, my friend Ruth came down to Hobart to visit, and me, Lucy and Ruth went out for lunch at Tricycle, in Salamanca, and then had iceceam on the wharf....
Lucy & Ruth
That night we also had dinner with the church and family group - it was Matty, Nic, Lisa, Drew, Chris, Paul, Mick, Elle and myself. We went to Hogsbreath for dinner, and then Mures afterwards for dessert! Yummo!
1. Flowers from Lucy (and a vase as well)
2. Mugs from Soph, Rhe & Bel
3. The country road box the mugs came in
4. Bowls from Soph, Rhe & Bel
5. My headphones from Matty & Nic
6. An Ugly doll notebook from Nic
7. A necklace from Lisa
8. Smiggle stuff from Lisa
I now also have a cute silver loop link bracelet from my best friend from Scotch, Amy. Oh and my present from Mum and Dad was my 'Hairspray' poster from NY, that was signed by the whole broadway cast. I still need to get it framed! I also got some chocolate macadamias (YUM) from Mick, and money from Nathan, and from Nan and Pop.
All in all it was a wonderful birthday!!

3 comments:
ohh you scored! Sorry I missed your b'day! Looks like you had a blast. Love your red mug!
sounds like you had a nice weekend celebrating your birthday! Got some cool pressies to!
I want some lamingtons!!! I miss them too much!
Post a Comment