Day Four: Service and the Ball
Tuesday started semi-early for me, with an 8.30am leaving time for a trip to the temple to do baptisms. There were quite a few people there so it took awhile, but was amazing, and definitely better taking time because I got to sit in the temple for longer!
I got back to St Marks at about...11.30am-ish. We grabbed some lunch, and then us Tassie girls managed to score a mini van with our cool bus driver Tony, who took us our to Harbour Town so we could get a bit of shopping in.
We got back to St Marks at around....4.30pm and lazed around talking to people and hanging out, had some Pizza for dinner, and then went to get ready for the ball that night.
Me and Sezza D
Tassie! (Still not all of us though - this photo is missing Jess, Coll, Ness, Olan - I think that's all)
Me and Shane - He is SO tall!
Dancing photos!
The ball was AWESOME! We had such a blast - it was held at the Hilton Hotel and the ballroom was massive! I loved it, it was a great night :-)
2 comments:
...and the food was the BEST...you look HOT milla...love the rattray girls in their frocks...haha
Hmmm I'll just pretend that you mentioned Fiona and Bek were missing from the "Tassie girls" pic :P
Post a Comment