The picnic continued...
After Fiona and Trig left...we got a little snap happy, and Bek decided that Elle shouldn't be allowed to stand on the little cliff anymore...
Bek begins to creep up behind elle, while elle looks out to sea, completely unaware of what is transforming behind her...
Elle still has no idea...and bek is getting closer...
Closer still....and contact has been made!
Uh oh, Elle is losing her balance as Bek pushes her...
She's gunna fall!!
Umm...Uh oh! Elle fell to her tragic death, while Bek stands on the cliff in a victory stance.
But wait....Camilla is on the move towards Bek...
She is getting Closer....
"Oh me, Oh my! Elle is Dead!!" Exclaims Camilla.
"I will avenge her death!" she says as she makes contact with Bek.
Bek begins to wobble and lose her balance on the edge of the little cliff...
Oh no! There she goes. Bek falling to a painful landing...
And there she goes, on top of Elle...
Elle's death has been avenged by her cousin - family, isn't it about time?
Camilla and her victory pose.
By the way, I am not really sure why I wrote this whole thing in third person. haha.
6 comments:
You guys are nutters!!!! What a crack up.
haha thanks Nikki! it was lots of fun!
Hahaha, You guys are crazy! Wild imaginations.. who thought of doing that?
Cas
Glad I'm in your family...:) Be a bit worried if I wasn't.
HAHAHAHAH...that is seriously so funny. I love the commentary and the photos are great!
oh dear. that is pretty funny... lol.. it looks like bek jumped off the cliff for reall.. oh... I mean fell of fthe cliff... !! I seriously look like a dead man and really uncomfortable - oh yeah.. BECAUSE IT WAS!!!
Post a Comment