On Friday night, the YSA held a "Welcome back to Tasmania" party for Lauren. It was held at "the cottage" AKA Dallin's house. I got there late, and when I arrived they had just started playing a game of articulate. So I joined in and took some photos (very bad ones I might add) of everyone.
After playing a few games, we decided to venture outside. Once out there we decided to go for a drive to the park near the chapel in the Huon and play there. We split into two cars - a boys car and a girls car, and on the way, the girls pulled over up a side street. Our plan of attack was to sneak up behind the boys when we got to the park and scare them. However...like many good plans...it didn't quite work out like that. By the time we got to the park/chapel, the boys had already split up and were hidden all around the chapel and the oval and in the trees ready to scare us. And they achieved their goal. The best moment was when Hayden just appeared out of no where and ran at the car. There was an awful lot of screaming coming from the car! haha. Good times!
3 comments:
Wow did Lauren move back to Tassie? Sounds like you guys had a fun night!
Cas
Who's Lauren?! I would hate to be in the car with all that screaming!! Crazy girls!! :P Hehe
Lauren is Lauren Gresswell. She used to live here in the huon...and has just moved back. we all met up with her at convention and i guess she liked us and so she moved!!
Post a Comment