Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cruise ships


I found these photos on my camera when I was uploading some last night.  A couple of weeks ago I was at work in the lab, and I looked out the window and saw what appeared to be a whole new building.  I then realised it was a cruise ship. But then i turned left...and saw another one....and left again...and there was another one! Three cruise ships in Hobart on the same day! Crazy! So I thought some photos of them would be cool!






4 comments:

Essie said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new post Millie!! Haha, that is crazy, those cruise ships!

Chelsea Parsons said...

thast the view out your lab!!!! whoa!!! cool! wish i could look out at that every day!

Camilla Mitchell said...

well, chels, actually no. haha. I saw them outta the lab window....but then i went over to the eastern shore in the afternoon and took photos of them from the lookout....sorry to disappoint! haha. xx

Camilla Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.