Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Apparently I suck at this blogging thing.

It's true.

I suck at blogging.

All of these people whose blogs I read, who blog everyday, amaze me!! I wish I could blog every day (not that I would have anything to blog about but still!!).

I once again have about three months worth of stuff to catch up on. I don't even know if I can remember what has happened in the last three months! Yikes!

I have also slacked off on my daily blog. It has become more of a "hmm that is cool I might take a photo of it and put it on my blog" kind of blog.

Really...I'm just slack.

4 comments:

kimmers said...

Yes. Blog more. :)

The Kings said...

yes, yes you are! ;)

Nettie's Blog said...

Will you just get on with it ans stop sooking.... do it.... do it now...do it right now...Who said that do you know???? I do!!!!
but they are only words unless you make them actions..we are all waiting*******
love ya
mmmmwwwaaahhhhh (nettie's kiss)

Jaime said...

You don't know me, but I was putting off completing my latest post and reading everyone else's when I found yours. So funny, your blogging about exactly what I'm doing... not updating my own! LOL
I keep forgetting to do it and then I get so far behind that I don't know what I should write about. :)