Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who doesn't love breakfast? Especially for dinner! It's a BRINNER party!

Monday May 17th:

Everyone from uni (and their other halves/sisters/brothers-in-laws to be) came over to my place for a brinner party!! Whoohoo! I love Brinner!

The guests of my brinner party were: Dave K, Lila, Dave R, Nathan, Edgar, Anna, Amy and Tim. Notable absentees included Ben, who had to go to work instead of enjoy a delicious brinner!

I didn't take many photos (which I'm kinda mad about because the food looked incredible when it was all cooked, but oh well!), but here are the few that I took.

Anna (Edgar's girlfriend) was in charge of cooking the eggs. In my electric wok. On the dining room table. I have never cooked food on that side of my kitchen before!!


Lila likes to eat Maple Syrup...


Edgar and Nathan decided to cook the bacon and chorizo


Dave modelled with the english muffins, while Amy (Dave's sister) and Tim (Amy's fiance) looked on and laughed.


Lila looked shocked and amazed when my happy hen laid an egg!!


For brinner we ate SO much food. We had...

- bacon
- scrambled eggs
- fried eggs
- chorizo sausage
- toast
- baked beans (for Edgar, the Englishman!)
- english muffins
- tomatoes
- mushrooms
- hashbrowns
- croissants with jam
- pancakes
- icecream
- orange juice
- hot chocolates and marshmallows

and I have probably forgotten more stuff! But there was an AWFUL lot of food for nine people. We did manage to eat nearly everything though!

Thanks for coming over and enjoying a delicious brinner with me guys!

:-)

1 comment:

Fiona said...

What a great idea!! Breakfast is my fav meal for the day... I am so going to have a Brinner party!!
x