Monday, April 12, 2010

Re-re-re-re-reeeee-wiiiinnndd!!!

Can I get a C-Y-U??

Re-re-re-re-reeeeee-wiiiinnnddd!!

We need a

U...

Y...

C....


BEST. WEEK. OF. MY. LIFE!

I'm pretty much serious when I say that.

These Tasmanian Youth are....

Amazing. Incredible. Spectacular, Awesome, Fantastic.

They have the most amazing spirits, with bucket loads of faith just oozing out of them!

I will blog more on this incredible experience, but let's just say...


Every countless moment. Every saturday training. EVERY sunday choir practice.

Every tribe meeting. Every late night.

Every stitch sewed. Every scripture read in preparation.

Every handout made.

It was ALL worth it!!!



UYC 10

(Ultimate Youth Convention, 2010)

8 comments:

kimmers said...

You guys are fabulous. So glad it turned out!!!

Nettie's Blog said...

Cant wait to see the pics too...our youth loved it....we will have to have a de brief sleepover soon..so they can relive it all and tell all the secrets, share the spiritual experiences and rebond from UYC

Jayne said...

As a parent of one of your tribe members - thanks for all of your hard work and dedication. Tayla (and Jordan) loved it - but Tayla also really enjoyed getting to know you.

The Kings said...

Aren't our youth awesome!! We are so blessed in Tasmania. I have heard so many great things about UYC - so wish I could've been there. Thanks for being a part of it Camilla - it's something they will NEVER forget!

Mike Smith said...

hi-5 for camilla

Anonymous said...

It was so great heard that coming home was like coming home from a mission - hard to settle down into a normal routine. Great job!

Ali Christie

Collette said...

agreed

Blanche said...

I wouldn't expect anything else from such a wonderful group of YSA and leaders! thanks xx