On Saturday the 22nd May, Matty and Nicole were sealed in the Melbourne Australia Temple. Everyone was there. Mum, Dad, Emma, Eddy, Tessa, Andrew, Beth, Ethan, Asher, Me and Lisa. It was a perfect autumns day in Melbourne.
While they were getting sealed, I chased the kiddies around the temple, and took photos of them playing with each other.
Miss Tessa with her wonderful posing.
Showing off her new birthday coat from Aunty Nic and Uncle Matt (or Aunty Matt as she would say!!)

Asher doesn't look too impressed about this hugging business...then he kinda just accepts that it is going to happen anyway...and then goes in for the lick! ha ha!
More hugs!
These two were trying to break in to the temple! The little munchkins!!
Playing with the autumn leaves!
The freshly sealed couple and the parents.
The whole Mitchell family photo
The miniature Batchelor family photo.
We attempted to get a photo of all the grandkiddies together...this is what we got!

Ethan was sick and didn't want any photos. Asher could not sit still. Ethan and Asher decided to have hugs. Tessa sat there for most of the time posing for her photo, but never smiled!
The baby sisters.
Our modern age technology kids - Ethan is playing the DS, and Tessa is playing games on the iPhone. Check out their concentration faces!!

It was miss Tessa's second birthday the weekend before. Here she is opening her present from Aunty "Pilla". I love her face when she realises she has a new pretty top to wear! :-)
After the temple sealing which took place at 11am, we (Matt, Nic, Lisa and I) headed over to Emma and Eddy's so that I could see their new place, and then we headed to Chadstone for a bit of shopping. Lisa had never been there before and I think she fell in love! Who wouldn't love Chadstone?! It is amazing!
That night we all met up again for dinner down at the docklands. We went out for Japanese at Kobe Jones, which was delicious! All in all it was a pretty good, short trip to Melbourne!
7 comments:
"The freshly sealed couple" sounds like preserved fruit or something (which I suppose is probably a fair analagy) lol. Nice blogging.
Love seeing photos of newly sealed families. Nice :)
you have sure broken the fast with one special entry...how will you ever be able to beat that...unless it is pics of you getting engaged or married????
Tell the happy couple CONGRATS FROM Kelv and me..and a big Nettie kiss..mmmmwwwwaaahhh.... i am "rapped" totally for them.
some great pictures...Yeah and I must say you haven't blogged much in the past few months but that seems like what everyones doing. People say they have lives and are too busy but I doubt that!!!!
Thanks for blogging!!
What a special day.
ohhh thats so special. You all look beautiful.
hahahaha about netties comment...anyho...awesome post milla! love the kids that can't stop hugging haha! SO excited for matty and nic!!
Post a Comment