Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SLACK!

Wow - I was just looking at my blog...and I realised - it is nearly APRIL and I still haven't finished blogging about my trip to Perth which was in JANUARY?FEBRUARY!!!! AHHHH!

I will finish it....very soon....and I will also blog some other stuff that has happened since then...If i can even remember it!!! Yikes!

4 comments:

Hannah Challis said...

Yeah you are slack Camilla!! I always find that I either have nothing to blog about or too much to blog about!! It's so annoying!! Sounds like your Perth trip was awesome anyway!..... you better get in and finish it!!!! :-)

Ange Carmichael said...

Hey Camilla - maybe you could do a review on your dvd's - we picked a goodie - 'tis good to have a membership again ;)

Collette said...

yes slacker!! get on it;)

Chelsea Parsons said...

he he... yes it is about time!