Friday - day three:
Friday!! Shaun called in to work "sick" (yay for Shaun) so he could spend the day with us :-). We ventured off on our journey to adventure world, which is like a theme park and a water park all rolled in to one! Lots of fun!!
Adventure world was heaps of fun! We went on waterslides, lots and lots of different kinds of water slides, and on some rides, had some lunch, went for a swim in the pool, had a sunbake...
Afterwards, on the way back home, we stopped along the way and took some photos of the view from two cool places on the South side of Perth....
On the way back to Shaun's place, we stopped in at a shopping centre (again) and did some MORE shopping!! Shaun is an excellent shopping partner - he tells us what we should try on, and nearly every time it looks awesome - so me and Mares just bought everything! haha. Lots and lots of fun - made us broke though!!
When we got back to Shaun's, we got ready for the night. Mares and Shaun were going on their date, and I was heading off to the temple to do baptisms with the YSA.
The temple was awesome. It was slightly awkward at first, walking in to a room full of YSA that I didn't know, but everyone was lovely. All the temple workers were gorgeous and asking me where I was from, and introducing "Sister Mitchell from Tasmania" to everyone! It was hilarious, because when I was getting confirmed the temple worker introduced me and said where I was from and all of the guys in the room were like...."Do you this person, oh and this one, how about so and so". It is such a small world in the church!
After we had finished in the templed, I met up with Shaun and Mares again, and we went and hung out with a few of the YSA at "Fast Eddy's", which was fun just to hang with them and chat and find out about them. They were very cool! It was a really fun night!! I love the temple!
Three days down - four to go!!
2 comments:
I love your matching tops. Not only do I love that you are matching, but I love the tops. Totally cute. You two are gorgeous! Glad to see your trip was a blast! :)
Great blogging camilla. I've been watching you update but haven't commented yet!!
Love your photos. Looks like you guys had such a great time over there in Good old Perth!! WOOOO!!
Post a Comment