Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Home!

I am back in good ol' Hobart town after my big adventure!  

Now I just have to find the energy to blog the whole thing! 

It may take me awhile to do....

6 comments:

Collette said...

haha ... hard to find the motivatin to do 'big blogs'hey! can't wait tho!

Chelsea Parsons said...

so cool to see ya back Camilla! And I do have an 8x8 album just for you!

Elle said...

WHOO.. can't wait Milla!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Camillia and welcome back after your BIG adventure! Looking forawrd to seeing and hearing all about your adventure when you get around to blogging. What are you doing over the summer break? You coming North to visit? We should get you around for dinner if you are it's been ages since we had a chat.

kimmers said...

Milla! Thanks again for sharing your adventure with us. Someday I will get around to blogging about it too. :)

emma_williams said...

You should AT LEAST put photos up on Facebook, lazy girl.