Tomorrow we fly out for Melbourne and get to spend the afternoon/evening with bubba Tessa, and Emma & Eddy.
On Thursday morning we leave Melbourne for San Fransisco, via Auckland.
And from there - we spend two days in San Fran.
7 days in Orlando, Florida.
5 days in New York City, New York (YAY!!!!)
6 days in Utah (Also yay as I get to catch up with some people!)
And then we head back to San Fran to fly home - arriving on the 13th of December!
I love holidays & Travelling :-)
3 comments:
I love san Francisco as well as NEW york!!! dont' forget... Big Nicks pizza. like 2 stores down from columbus ave on 71st Street heading towards central park west. go the athenian attitude pizza with feta and tomato and onion and olives mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. and serendipity's has the bestest biggest desserts ever. It's on the east side like around 60th street i think. that's all for now. and anywhere you are go to olive garden for me I love their breadsticks.I'm trying to think of something that doesn't involve food but nothing comes to mind haha.
Have fun milla!! See you soon:)
Sheesh, you get to go everywhere even I haven't been and I'm American! Haha. I hope you have so much fun and I'm excited to catch up with you when you get here to Utah. You are going to hate airplanes and airports after this trip. :)
Post a Comment