Thursday, July 10, 2008

this is for Sarah.



I went to visit Sarah, Taj and Owen the other day. I was chatting the sarah about a creation that I had made the week before, and she said she wanted to see a photo of it.  So here it is Sarah, some photos of my very own, hand decorated pinboard.


6 comments:

Debbie said...

I really like it Camilla. So now the artist in you is emerging.

Chelsea Parsons said...

very cool Camilla... what ya gunna pin on it?!

Anonymous said...

Very creative Milla! it looks really good. its fun to play around and create cool new things. it looks lovely hanging on your wall. great job.

Unknown said...

Catermilla... that looks INCREDIBLE, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I'll have to check it out in person when I come to see THE KITCHEN!!

Love.

Unknown said...

oops... not joel... it's just me...

S Xx

Ange Harriss said...

Oh that is really cool! I might make one to hang above my bed and put some photos on!! That is so cool! You are very clever to think of that!