Tuesday, July 29, 2008

tagged.


Ten Years Ago.
It was 1998. I was 10 years old. I was in Grade 5 at Scotch Oakburn College Junior School, and my teacher was Mrs. Jones. My best friends were Amy and Izzy at school, and Rach at church.  I was in primary. I played T-ball and Hockey. We still lived at the old High street house, opposite the pool, and we owned a dog, a shihtzu called Annie. Matt and myself were the only two kids left at home.

Sorry, but I have no photos. They are all in Launceston and in need of being scanned!



Five Years Ago.

The year was 2003. I was 15 and in Grade 10 at scotch. I was a mia maid in Launceston West ward.  I couldn't wait til the next year when I could get my learner's license. This year was a big one. 

I went to TFY in Sydney with all the Launceston East ward young women.

I went on my first holiday to Japan with Mum and Andrew.


I had my Grade 10 formal


and the whole family went to the USA at the end of the year for a holiday.


This year I was still best friends with Amy from school, and Rach from church. This was the year that I bought my first digital camera (so exciting!)


Five Months Ago.

I was still on uni holidays for the first part of the month, and was hanging with the YSA nearly every single day.
 

Nicole got baptised, which was super exciting for our family.  

I started my third (and final) year of my uni degree.


Five things on my to do list tomorrow.

Go to uni and start a new lab project
Read the journal articles that have to be read by thursday
Study
Cook dinner
Read some of the institute lesson for the week


Five bad habits.

Procrastinating
Staying up late for no reason
Sleeping in because I stayed up late
Biting my nails
Not writing in my journal


Five places I have lived.

Legana, Tasmania  (I don't remember as I was a baby)
Blackstone Heights, Tasmania
High Street, Launceston, Tas
High Street, Launceston, Tas (It was a different house!!)
Bathurst Street, Hobart


Five things people may not know about me.

I've always wanted to learn how to dance
I want to live overseas
I don't like my hair
I have always wanted to go to Germany for a holiday
When I was little I got headaches ALL the time


Five people I tag.
I'm not going to tag anyone...seeing as how nearly everyone is a Woolley and we have all been tagged by Han, and because if you wanna do it, you can just do it!!




5 comments:

Jess said...

goodness we look little in that temple pic!

Elle said...

nice one! Loved the tagging post milla!!
It's funny that you were only 10 ten years ago though.. lol.. but then again i was only 14.. hahah

Collette said...

Are you crazy? you don't like your hair?? you know you can fix that don't you...i know just the wig!! hehe:)

Chelsea Parsons said...

fun reading that! you should talk to Darby about headaches... she gets them frequently. And as for your hair... you are silly, its just lovely!

Hannah Challis said...

Thanks for doing the TAG Camilla! Come on all you other Woolleys!!!