Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the past month or so...

A few random photos that I meant to blog but never got around to.


My cool basketball shoes, that are personalised with my name, "Schmoo" on them.

Three delicious scones that were given to me by someone very kind, who I love, during my stressful exam study period.


Mary mary and Lisa :-)


Some tulips that i bought to make the new kitchen look even prettier!



Me and Elle wore these disgusting wigs in to Bek's work one friday night and pretend like we were completely normal...he he....her reaction was the best!!

Gary in one of the wigs! how good was I to quickly get a snap of him wearing it! he he he.

6 comments:

Elle said...

thats the best camilla.. I am so going to have to steal these pics for my blog... hsahahah every blog has to have gazza on it like this!!! he actually lookes like he's having a GREAT time.. hahaha

Maybe you could ask him to wear it to the winter ball :)

Chelsea Parsons said...

what a hilariously funny thing to do! I love it!

Camilla Mitchell said...

Was pretty funny Chels!! Oh and Elle, I asked Gazza where his wig was when i saw him tonight. he thought i was "hilarious"! he he he.

Jack Prebble said...

haha thats what uncle gary looked like in his younger days!
=D

Collette said...

haha i'd SOO forgot we did that!! go gazza..i'm gonna blog it too

Claire said...

I love how you both pretended to be "completely normal". Elle's getting pretty good at that by now......