Thursday, July 10, 2008

snow.

How I love a good snow trip. Last Friday, I was driving around hobart doing some things that I needed to do. I happened to look up at the mountain and notice that it was COVERED in snow. Since Collette was down for her PL day, i decided that when she was done, we would head up the mountain to play in the icy white stuff. We gave Elle a call, and she was more than happy to come up with us. As Coll has already said on her blog, it was one of the most pleasant trips up Mt. Wellington ever. there was NO wind, and it wasn't even that cold, except for the fact that there was lots of snow around. Heaps of fun. Of course while we were up there we snapped some photos of the three of us and the snow and the view...






He he he. this one is my fav pic! Coll and El licking the tree!! they look like dogs :-)

Elle looks as though she has just slipped over the side of the rock! ha ha.


Camilla a.k.a "a rock" (thanks Coll!!)

oompa loompa dobity do. I'm gunna through this ice on you.
Hooray for my car being the camera holder for this cool photo!

4 comments:

Collette said...

haha how funny are these pics...we actually look like oompa loompas in that ice throwing pic! Pity the 'elle creating yellow snow cones' pic didn't work out;)

Debbie said...

Camilla, dogs don't lick trees, they pee on them

kimmers said...

Wow! It looks so beautiful! I'm still sad I never got to visit Mt. Wellington in the snow.

Elle said...

is mum saying we licked pee? the snow wasn't yellow though..
anyway, NICE blogging milla! I really should blog that too.. that was a GREAT day - I loved it!