Friday, October 8, 2010

I have a 4 year old nephew

I will start off by apologising for the massive amount of photos in this blog. I just love these three kiddies so much that when I get to see them, I get a little snap happy, because I have to take enough photos to last me until the next time I get to see them.

Ethan had his FOURTH (where the hell have 4 years gone??) birthday on September 11. I went over the Melbourne for his Toy Story themed gathering. This is how Ethy (and Asher and Tessa) spent his fourth birthday...




Ash with his Dad.



Ethan and his awesome blow up Buzz lightyear wings



Opening pressies



Miss Tessa



Look at this face..Ooohhh what is it?!


Ash busy entertaining himself



Ethy looks SO happy with this present Nan..




It's an Optimus Prime! What a lucky boy!


He looooved this so so so much!


ha ha - Asher's little curl of hair!


How gorgeous is this little girl??



Showing off Optimus to Aunty Milla.



Ethan did some lovely posing for Aunty Milla's camera, and pulled some awesome "funny faces". Hope you are ready for this. Here we go...

Number one...





Number two...




Number three...




Number four...



Five....



Six....



Seven....






Tessa with her badge she won in pass the parcel..



The kiddies in their little pass-the-parcel circle.




Asher eating a Sav. He loved it and really got in to it!



Ethan's AWESOME rocket cake, complete with sparkler jets!



Blowing out the candles.


mmmm....this is a good cake!







After cake, it was time for a bit of a play outside...


Ethan showed me how to be buzz lightyear...







Happy 4th Birthday Mr Ethan!! xxx

2 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

oh i can see why you need a husband girl.... you are going to be and awesome mum... loving all those Aunty Milla shots...

Ange Harriss said...

haha they are cute photos. I am snap happy with my nieces and nephews and i see them all the time! haha Toy Story really is popular hey?!