hahahaha
Darling, you have to be patient - have fun while you are waiting and be specific what you pray for you might get the wrong one!!! I had to wait until I was 54 but it was well worth the wait and I had fun waiting!!!!!Ali Christie
Bahahahaha. If only all one had to do was click "ADD...husband" haha.
BA HA HA HA THIS IS AWESOME. I think I will sign up!!
So did you find one?
Good blogging! Glad you finally updated coz I was sick of looking at SAINTS............ DODGY!!!
hahaha classic...is this where we order?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahahaha
Darling, you have to be patient - have fun while you are waiting and be specific what you pray for you might get the wrong one!!! I had to wait until I was 54 but it was well worth the wait and I had fun waiting!!!!!
Ali Christie
Bahahahaha. If only all one had to do was click "ADD...husband" haha.
BA HA HA HA THIS IS AWESOME. I think I will sign up!!
So did you find one?
Good blogging! Glad you finally updated coz I was sick of looking at SAINTS............ DODGY!!!
hahaha classic...is this where we order?
Post a Comment