Monday, July 26, 2010

No fear

It'd be really cool if people answered this...


...so comment away

My answer: BASE jumping.


(picture from myfairydust)

6 comments:

Elle said...

Oh.. I would do many things ha ha ha!!

Nah I would probably do something way up high, like absail down a high building or cliff face or something...!

melandpeter said...

Sky diving, audition for a band, sing out loud ALL the time - ha ha. Invite everyone to church whenever I had an opportunity.

The Kings said...

do a course in photography and start up a business from home.

L!$@ said...

Too many to choose from...definitely bungy jumping! and soooo much more!

fifi said...

I would dance whenever I was walking down the street listening to my iPod

Nettie's Blog said...

become a movie star and not care that anyone could laugh at me....that is of course when i have had plastic surgery to look gorgeous (figure and all).... too late now though!!! ha ha
so what is the point of the exercise really?????