Thursday, July 22, 2010

contemplating a tumblr.

I am contemplating starting a new blog (yes another one.) Now I know this might sound stupid, as I have not had a lot of success with either of the two that I have at the moment, but I have a bit of a fascination with my friend's tumblr blog. And have begun stalking other people's tumblr's, and I really love how easy it is with them to just, reblog cool pictures and things from other people's blogs, and from sites such as flickr. These blogs are all very, self-expressive blogs, with people just showing off things that they love, or hate, or how they are feeling through quotes and pictures.

But perhaps, I shall just turn THIS blog, in to a bit more than just a "travel/activity blog", which is kind of what it is now, in to a more "tumblr" kind of blog....while still keeping my activities and travels and photos all together in the one spot. I don't know. But I do know, that I love stalking tumblr blogs, and have a new found obsession with flickr, and browsing people's flickr accounts and the cool stuff that they post!! I feel I need to be a bit more creative with my life, and start doing and seeing more creative things!

And just to finish off, with one of the quotes I found last night while browsing (because I have nothing better to do with my time...pfft! Procrastination at it's finest, right here!)


2 comments:

The Jacks said...

I love those kind of blogs too, and i especially love that quotation :)

L!$@ said...

Loving the quote! It is exactly me!!