STIM1 and the regulation of store-operated calcium entry in dorsal root ganglia growth cones.
Introduction (chapter one):
Sections: 7
Figures: 12
Current word count: 6441
Materials and methods (chapter two):
Sections: 8
subsections: 7
Figures: 0
Current word count: 2199
Results/discussion 1 (chapter three):
Sections: undetermined
Figures: 6
Current word count:952
Results/discussion 2 (chapter four):
Sections: 8
Subsections: 14
Figures: 4 (but could end up with as many as 10)
Current word count: 2744
Results/discussion 3 (Chapter five):
Sections: undetermined
Figures: 3, but could be 5+
Current word count: 838
Conclusions/future directions:
Sections:0
Current word count: 0
Total current word count: 13, 174
I am possibly only half way done! Kill me now. I think that this thesis might kill me before the due date. yikes. It's just a little bit intense!
2 comments:
Keep going Camilla!!! I'm sure it will be fantastic (even though I will not understand what you are talking about in the thesis...)
Ummmm ... don't understand any of this stuff. Haha. It's times like this I don't feel very smart.
But congrats for being published! You are the best. And just think, you are so close to being done!
Missing you and glad to know you are still alive. :)
Post a Comment