Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I forgot to mention...

...in my three massive blog posts, that I am now a published author. Rob (from our lab, he is doing his post-doctoral fellowship, he is also my supervisors husband) published the data from his PhD thesis. I am also an author on the paper, as I ran a few experiments for my own thesis, which correlated with some of his work.

It was officially published in Neural Development on August 3, 2009, and can be found here.








3 comments:

Debbie said...

mmmmm well I read the first couple of lines of that and I'm no wiser than I was coz I may as well have been reading French. But congratulations anyway.

Jess said...

thats AWESOME!! Camilla B Mitchell!!! hahahaha so cool - wish they could've written out your middle name too tho! shweet your totally going to be famous one day i can tell!

Nettie's Blog said...

just cant hold you back girl ...you are going to be famous...did i say "going to be"...what is wrong with me???...YOU ARE..nettie hugs and keisses coming your way...mmmmwwwaaahhhh