Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pickle-less

Last night, Kathryn and I went to Maccas to get some cheeseburgers.

 We left the Tolmans Hill Party house and headed in to Sandy Bay.  

We got our food, and drove back to the house.  

When we got there, we were sitting around talking about how good cheeseburgers are, and how the pickle makes the cheeseburger, and how we both love them and don't understand how people pick them out and don't want to eat them. 

 So anyway, we had literally JUST finished talking about our love of pickles, when I unwrapped my cheeseburger, and lifted off the top bun so I could see how many pickles I had (sometimes I get more than one). Not this time!  

There was not one, not two, not three....

... in fact there was a big fat ZERO pickles!!!!!! 

NONE!!!!!! 

None at all!

I was devastated

I love my pickles.  

I felt as if I had been ripped off.

I felt incomplete.

Damn You McDonalds!!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Well just think of the other poor guy who probably asked for NO pickles. He probably got heaps of em.

Essie said...

Haha! How hilarious! I'm with you on loving cheeseburgers too!

Elle said...

I would LOVE a burger without pickles!!
Infact, did you know that a cheeseburger with NO pickles is in fact a SWEET??!! You should have called them up and complained... maybe you would have got free pickles for the rest of your LIFE!!!

Collette said...

haha I love the pickles too SO the best part! what a rip ofF!!

Camilla Mitchell said...

Yes I did know that Elle - how rude of McDonalds - I wanted a main meal and instead got dessert!!

I wish I had checked my burger when we were still at the restaurant. I would have asked for another one. But we had already left and were back at Lisas...Damn it all!