...I went to church as per usual.
I sat down in Sacrament meeting.
Bethany Docking (who moved out of our ward) was released as the Young Women's president.
Elle was called as the new Young Women's president.
I thought this was cool.
I went to sunday school.
Tristan knocked on the door.
He called me out.
Bruce wanted to see me.
He was releasing me as a ward missionary.
But giving me a new calling.
This sunday, I went to church as per usual.
I sat down in Sacrament meeting.
I was released as a ward missionary.
Elle was released as a primary teacher.
I was called as a primary teacher.
I blame Bethany for moving wards (Just kidding!!).
I am excited but very very nervous.
I am teaching these children the gospel.
I hope I get it right.
I might influence their whole lives.
Thank goodness Grace was called as a primary teacher as well.
We are tag teaming the class.
I am her side-kick.
We are both teachers together.
Phew!!
(Thanks for the outline of this post Elle - I stole it from yours!!)
8 comments:
Well I never realised that Elle was so Literary that she would be copied!
But it does make good reading
Camilla!!! You will be great. That is exciting.
Love the new word!! i wonder if it will be as popular as RANDO...good luck with the new calling!!
Wow how exciting! You will be fantastic. :)
You will be great!!! just do what your mother does! feed them with chocolate, so they will love ya! it could be worse I have just been called to teach in relief society!
lisa
I think you will be Bethans teacher then...you had better take it seroisly Milla or you will have to answer to Nettie the force of the North...are you scared????? ha hahah...you will be awesome i know it...just love them and teach them the truth ..they know if you love what your teaching....
Yipeeeee yep, you will have Bethan. You know she bawled when I told her Elle wasn't going to be her teacher anymore. She will be one happy cookie now. She is a piece of CAKE, the teachers pet!!!!!
How exciting!! I was nervous too when I had to start teaching primary!!! They will love you!!
Post a Comment