On Sunday after church in Launceston, I went up to Burnie for the night to visit Andrew, Beth and Little Ethan, who is not so little anymore!
On the way up I stopped at this beach - I don't remember which one it was, and took a couple photos because it was a beautiful day.
When I got to Burnie, Ethan was sleeping, and when he woke up he came wandering out in his sleeping bag with this big grin on his face, and gave me a big smile and then started laughing and laughing. He was in a great mode! He is so so cute and adorable and I realised how much I missed him, because it had been about 3.5 - 4 months since I last saw him, and he has changed so much. He can hold a conversation with you now, and it's lots of fun playing with him because he is such a big boy!
We played trains, and cars, went into the backyard and he showed me how we gets the lawnmower out of the shed and pushes it all over the lawn and pretends he is mowing the lawn. And he did this in his little red gumboots! it was adorable! We played tickles - where i attacked him with tickles and he just laughed and laughed and smiled. It was heaps of fun! And chaseys around the house and the yard. He is a great little nephew!! I love Ethy!
6 comments:
It looks like Ethy has had a haircut! What a cutie. You are lucky to have 1 adorable nephew and 1 adorable niece!
wow he has grown up! Yay for nephews!
Emma - yes, Ethy has had a haircut! It's super short! But he's just so cute :-)
woah...He definately has Carmichael in him! Sounds like a great day Milla. what a cutie xx
I hope that Carmichael comment is taken as a compliment. How could he have Carmichael? Maybe its Woolley. That would be why he is so cute.
hehe...Thats what i meant...the woolley thing of course. Yet another blonde comment by me.
Post a Comment