Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How I spend my days...

I'm on uni mid-semester break at the moment. I have an essay to research for and write, and a lot of study that could be done, as well as starting my massive 80% report etc etc. So much to do. Yet I spend my days watching Veronica Mars. I have seen all three seasons multiple times (thanks to Sam and Emma), yet i am watching it... again. It is just so addictive, and even though i know what happens, I just put it on and do other stuff while it's playing in the background. 

Welcome to my oh so thrilling and exciting life.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAYYYY! and she blogs...long time no blogging MIlla? I havent watched that series, i might have to watch it. Good to see you back on blog. Love ya. Noey xoxoxox

maree said...

Guess you have'nt left the state. just been watching to many dvds. nice to see you're back.

Ange Harriss said...

That's what I am like with One Tree Hill and Friends! I watch them over and over... people think I'm strange - but I'm glad you do that too! haha

Elle said...

YAY.. you made a post...! I cant say I have ever watched that, and maybe if I did I would have to watch it over and over ..... I think for the moment I will just stick to reading Twilight!

emma_williams said...

Yeah, give me back my DVDs!

hehe

Chelsea Parsons said...

Hey Gorgeous! Sunday... you bring the moula, ill bring the goods!!! love ya, Chels

Blanche said...

Hey Camilla, I've just been checking out your blog! I have one too blancheypoo.blogspot.com (I think!!) I'm not very good at the actual blogging part though.

By the way I LOVE your new kitchen.

Blanche