Jess and Kyle got married on the 6th of June in Melbs and had a party on the 3rd of July in Launceston for us all to help them celebrate!!
It was held at the Tailrace centre and it was very cool!
Jess looked gorgeous in her dress and all the guests looked pretty spiffy in their cocktail attire...
Some photos from the night include...
...Hayden really enjoyed his cake...
...photos with the bride NOT in her wedding dress...
...love you Jess...AND the best bit...Chelsea (the amazing photographer) took these way fun photos of all the guest with some random props....I stole a couple from her blog because I love them...
...duct tape...
...being attacked by tiny little dinosaurs!!...
3 comments:
Love it love it. You look lovely Milla. :)
haha. i can see that u love making faces :P We're the same! :D
Hey girliepeg... I need a babysitter. Putting it to you... Tomorrow night (Sat) 5.30pm. Can ya do it? YOu can go through my scrap stuff!!!! PLease?!!!!!
Post a Comment