Monday, May 19, 2008

Introducing Tessa May Phillips-Williams

On Friday, May 16th at approximately 3:45pm, my sister Emma gave birth to a little girl. Her name is Tessa May. I haven't met her yet as she lives in Melbourne, but Andrew and Beth gave me some photos so I can see how adorable she is. Can't wait til this weekend so I can meet my little niece!





5 comments:

Ange Harriss said...

Oh she is so cute!!

Ange Carmichael said...

She is very cute!!

Collette said...

dang it the cute lines been used twice already...hang on...hmm...she's adorable!! Congratulations aunty milla:)

ash_w said...

Oh cute is she! I am so clucky! I really would love another one. But I am pretty run off my feet with a loud 10 month old. I love the name. I love the last night.. (Mainly because my last name is now Williams) I hope you enjoy Melbourne. It's freezing here!
Love Ash

Unknown said...

What a sweet little baby! Was wondering where your mum and dad were on Sunday and now I know!
Hope you had a great weekend in Melbourne getting to know your new niece!