Happy Birthday Camilla ...i have you written in my diary ...it slipped past with YWs Camp (all wahed out by the way)... 23 wish i was 23 again or even 32... put it this way ...what have you learned along the way.... all good things i am sure...LOVE YA Miss 23
Happy belated birthday! I was reading my 1987/88 journal and found the Relief Society Sisters made a special blankie for you when you were born. Heidi got it all ready and we quilted it for you.
I was wandering around town thismorning looking at clothes and couldnt help myself when I spotted jumper I saw you in on Sunday! Hope you dont mind! You looked so good in that outfit I couldnt resist!!!! xoxox
Chelsea! Sorry slack...got this message and the one you left on my phone! haaha of course I don't mind you having my jumper...just remember I looked awesome in it first ;) haha xxxx
OK you what is it with 23 ..is that the magic age that mean your brain and hands dont work and you can no longer BLOG... i thought that only happened to people my age??????get with it girl
8 comments:
I will still like you haha! Hope you had a nice birthday! What did you get?
i love you! Happy birthday gorgeous!
Happy Birthday Camilla ...i have you written in my diary ...it slipped past with YWs Camp (all wahed out by the way)... 23 wish i was 23 again or even 32...
put it this way ...what have you learned along the way.... all good things i am sure...LOVE YA Miss 23
have you seen the movie? Freaky. You will be seeing 23 everywhere...promise. Happy Belated Birthday x
Happy belated birthday! I was reading my 1987/88 journal and found the Relief Society Sisters made a special blankie for you when you were born. Heidi got it all ready and we quilted it for you.
Ali Christie
I was wandering around town thismorning looking at clothes and couldnt help myself when I spotted jumper I saw you in on Sunday! Hope you dont mind! You looked so good in that outfit I couldnt resist!!!! xoxox
Chelsea! Sorry slack...got this message and the one you left on my phone! haaha of course I don't mind you having my jumper...just remember I looked awesome in it first ;) haha xxxx
OK you what is it with 23 ..is that the magic age that mean your brain and hands dont work and you can no longer BLOG... i thought that only happened to people my age??????get with it girl
Post a Comment