Monday, November 1, 2010

a change.

This morning I did my normal morning ritual.

I woke up.

I snoozed my alarm.

I turned off my alarm.

I slept for another half an hour.

I went to the loo.

I had a shower.

I ate breakfast.

I did my makeup.

I decided what to wear.

Then I started doing my hair.

And I decided that I did not like it.

It was too long and scraggly and blah.

I had not been cut in months and it was showing it.

So I decided to get it cut.

And not just cut, but completely changed.

So I rang up the hairdresser at 9am.

I had an appointment at 4.30pm.

And at 5.30pm, I looked like this....!!













That my friends, is a bob. And it is rather short! Fun times ahead!

10 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

eeeeeeee, so cool. love it! A change is good! Way to go!

The Kings said...

nice!! Very sophisticated! :)

Ange Harriss said...

Hair looks really good Milla! :)

Unknown said...

Very cool Camilla, co where did you get it cut?

Claire said...

I think it looks great!!! (also am a bit dissapointed you took your pocket pen protector out before you left work....)

Stephen and Chernoa said...

i love it milla moo:) You look hot:)

Nettie's Blog said...

a definate man trap hair cut there girl.... fun times ahead for sure!!!!!!

Aimee said...

go the bob! i love it... really suits you.

the woodwards said...

and you can hit the snooze button again.. cause you dont have to spend ten minutes on your hair.. enjoy the extra sleep.. you look stunning!! :)

fifi said...

Yeah you'll have to spend at least 30 mins on it!! Haha you know I love it.