Sunday, September 26, 2010

Can't believe we actually have to go through that again...

A draw?! Seriously, a draw?! Who would have ever thought?!



I actually thought we had won it after this incredible
mark by BJ, and the resultant goal.
This moment was when I nearly lost my voice with the amount
of yelling and screaming at the tele!


But it was not to be...68 all at the final siren.
Devestation.
Numbness.
No sadness.
No happiness.
It was incredibly weird.
What exactly are you meant to do when there is no result of a grand final?!
There is no reaction!




BUT...how GOOD was this guy...

Lenny Hayes.

Amazing.

He definitely deserved the Norm Smith medal!

On ya Lenny.

Do we think he can make it two Norm Smiths in a week!? ha ha!


I'm pretty sure my heart can't take this all over again. I'm still pretty much in shock that we have to play a SECOND grand final.

Good luck this week Sainters!!

3 comments:

Elle said...

I don't think I CAN go through this again.. but I will and we WILL WIN and it will be GREAT!

Collette said...

it was def. the weirdest ending ever! 100000silent people

Claire said...

Well at least this saturday we will WIN the thing!! Also, I did love your photo in the paper!!