Thursday, January 7, 2010

Camilla's life everyday

I have been inspired by Kim's 365 project from 2009, and Elle's start to a daily blog for 2010, and have decided to attempt my own daily blog for 2010. The aim is to take one photo a day, for 365 days, and to blog them every day. I do not know how successful this will be but I am willing to give it a try.

There is a link to my daily blog on the top right hand side of this blog....


On another note...

I have some serious blogging to do from the last couple of months. I will be having a mammoth blogging marathon over the next few days (I hope) so all will be up to date soon!

2 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

i am wating for the serious blogging Camilla!!!!!!
Great to see you at Collette's B P....you are in Holiday mode so you should have time to do it...

Collette said...

haha milla! good luck with that! you haven't blogged for AGES!