Oh yeah...I did check that I had my results back!
Come december 16 when I graduate (again, second time in two years!) I will be known as...
Camilla Mitchell BMedRes (Hons.) 1st class
Yiieww I got FIRST CLASS! So so so excited.
The year from hell was worth it!
I cannot wait for the day in roughly 3.5 years when I become
Camilla Mitchell, PhD
(otherwise known as Dr. Camilla Mitchell!)
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
That's awesome! Congrats.
WAHOO!! Milla! glad you're back on the blogging scene! and AWESOME RESULT!! congratulations!
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOO! THT is awesome...!! DOCTOR!!
You're one smart chicky! Well done Milla Moo. Are you sure you want more years of assignments and zero sleep?? I guess you can spread it out a bit with a PHD tho. Look forward to calling you Dr Mitchell someday! xxx
Dr Milly... that is something to look forward to. I need to start calling Dave Dr Dave! Well done gorgeous. You deserve that 1st class, I know how hard you worked.
Seriously Milla, I am soooo PROUD of you! I wish I was half as smart as you, but since I'm not I will just be happy for you. Haha. You totally deserve such a nice holiday now, as well as the title after your name. And then when you are rich and famous you can come visit again. :)
A bit late now ...but CONGRATULATIONS DR MITCHELL... you deserve it after all the years of effort you have put in...not to forget the sacrifices(like a husband)...he better come out of hiding now i reckon..he he!!! ...
Post a Comment