Saturday, October 25, 2008

...looking forward...

I am so looking forward to exams being over and having time to do things apart from study! I also have things that I want to blog - maybe I'll do a blog on Monday afternoon, after my first exam - seeing as how I have nine whole days after it until my next (and final!!!) one.

It's so odd, I'm so used to having 6 exams and them all being squished together with a days break between all of them.  And when that happens - I stress! anyone who knows me, knows I'm a stresser.  But now that my exams are so spread out and I only have two, I haven't yet stressed, and this worries me, because I seem to only work well under pressure and stress.  I think this is why I leave assignments to the last minute - because they always end up better.  But this time...I'm just cruising along, going with the flow, procrastinating much much more than normal because I have "all this time before my exam".

So now I'm freaking out, because I'm not freaking out enough.  Vicious cycle that one!

We have a YSA Halloween dance tomorrow night - I will blog photos on monday - as well as photos from reuben's halloween party the other week - I am being boring and wearing the same costume twice in a row!!! At least I don't have to think about it though...

1 comment:

Collette said...

haha love the vicious cycle milla...you crack me up...I can't wait for your exams to be over also!! party party!