So this is the result after they ripped out my kitchen and put in all the new benches and cupboards. This is what it looked like on Thursday night.




And this is on Friday night after all of the appliances were put in.





This is Tuesday...doesn't look much different to Friday but the plastering has been done on the roof and around the top of the walls. Also the rest of the flue has been put in but I haven't taken to covering off yet hence why it is still stripy (it will be lovely shiny stainless steel when uncovered).
I am in LOVE with my kitchen!!!
And this is on Friday night after all of the appliances were put in.
This is Tuesday...doesn't look much different to Friday but the plastering has been done on the roof and around the top of the walls. Also the rest of the flue has been put in but I haven't taken to covering off yet hence why it is still stripy (it will be lovely shiny stainless steel when uncovered).
I am in LOVE with my kitchen!!!
9 comments:
lucky Camilla. We'll have to have family tea at your house and see how well the new applicances work. they do work don't they?
Well that should entice someone to do some serious cooking. Especially someone who has just finished exams and has nothing to do. And there are all those recipies on the Woolley Mammoth to try too!
Looks good Camilla.
thats awesome. looks way awesome, it looks bigger too.. and I am sure it is now that its like in the other room too... maybe we should try to make kebabs again :)
WOW that looks heaps different milla!! I can' believe it...that's awesome...can't wait to come and try it out!!
I lOVE before and after shots... they are the best thing in the whole world! Okay maybe that going a little far... but they are pretty cool, And these ones are GREAT! I love it! The black and white looks awesome!
Congrats on finishing all exams - enjoy your break - you deserve it!
Oooh sweet, nothing like a good new kitchen to get dirty with some fancy cooking! :)
I've got total kitchen envy now Camilla!!! You should see my current kitchen....woodgrain laminex anyone???
That looks so awesome Mills! Lucky you! So when are you going to cook in it? haha I would be too scared of getting it dirty!
Post a Comment